After studying closely your dilemma Lionel I’ve come to the conclusion that you are lacking emotional love and this is the reason for your lack of happiness. This case you’ve been working on is just masking your true happiness. It’s not about doing what’s right or avenging your boss’s murder, it’s about finding love. Besides the love you got from your boss and orphan brothers you didn’t really receive any love from the opposite sex which is why when you had your interaction with Kimmery you felt so fulfilled and complete.
The search for your boss
Has been long and difficult
- The world and setting of the story: I would probably not choose to write about the setting of the book because I don’t find Brooklyn played a big role in the novel. I find that it could have been anywhere else and it wouldn’t of mattered.
- The secondary characters: the secondary characters could be interesting to talk about because they do play an important role in the story. for example characters like Tony, Kimmery and the two old Italian guys play a big role in sculpting and progressing the story
- Lionel Essrog: what’s the most interesting or compelling aspect of his character? Who would you choose to play him, and why?: This is most likely what I’m going to be taking about. the story is revolved around Lionel, he is the narrator and the main character so if the movie were to be done it should be revolved around him
- The major core conflict of the story and why or how this occurs. This should include the narrator’s inner conflict.
- A few key scenes.
- The dialogue.
- The language. This can include Lionel’s narration, and most interestingly, his verbal tics.
- The major overarching theme of the book. What kind of universal human truth does this novel suggest?
- The tone of the book. The overall feeling or mood.