After several hours of thinking about our consultation that happen two weeks ago, the results have arrived. It was found that your are unhappy for several reasons such as your inner insecurity, you Tourette’s syndrome and your personal love life. The obstacles for your own happiness are created by yourself therefore only you can overcome those obstacles. As an well renown therapist that has been in this field for more ( or less ) than two decades … basically since I was born. My advice for you would be to revise what you call your “obstacles towards happiness” and see it as a positive addition to your personality instead of something bad.
I like sanwich
which I have to order six
Eat it in six bites
- The world and setting of the story.
- The secondary characters. – The interesting characters such as Loomis , Kimmery and Gerard like their personalities ; weird and diverse characters
- Lionel Essrog: what’s the most interesting or compelling aspect of his character? Who would you choose to play him, and why? Benedict Cumberbatch because he have played strange characters in movies in the past such as Sherlock Holmes, the dragon from the hobbit… etc
- The major core conflict of the story and why or how this occurs. This should include the narrator’s inner conflict. –Lionel feels guilty about failing in one of Minna’s order which lead him to death.The conflict was created when he lost track of Minna.
- A few key scenes.
- The dialogue.
- The language. This can include Lionel’s narration, and most interestingly, his verbal tics.
- The major overarching theme of the book. What kind of universal human truth does this novel suggest?
- The tone of the book. The overall feeling or mood.
- Perhaps there’s another aspect you’d like to talk about that’s not on the list? Pitch it to me.
- Option if you disliked the book: A paper describing why you think it should not be made into a film. Please, Ed, don’t do it. Again, you will focus on one of the above aspects, and discuss why you either find it uninteresting, cliché, trite, or unrealistic.
Amanda Ging Sze Chan