How are you? I know because of your Tourette’s syndrome, the life is kind of harder than others. But you know what my friend, you just need to be yourself and be happy about your life. As I read your situation, I could see how people were looking at you as a “not” person but I know how big are you and how you can overcome. I could also notice on your situation is that you need love for your happiness.
Love is coming
Kimmery has fallen for you
- The world and setting of the story.
- The secondary characters.
- Lionel Essrog: what’s the most interesting or compelling aspect of his character? Who would you choose to play him, and why?
- The major core conflict of the story and why or how this occurs. This should include the narrator’s inner conflict.
- A few key scenes.
- The dialogue.
- The language. This can include Lionel’s narration, and most interestingly, his verbal tics.
- The major overarching theme of the book. What kind of universal human truth does this novel suggest?
- The tone of the book. The overall feeling or mood.
- Perhaps there’s another aspect you’d like to talk about that’s not on the list? Pitch it to me.
- Option if you disliked the book: A paper describing why you think it should not be made into a film. Please, Ed, don’t do it. Again, you will focus on one of the above aspects, and discuss why you either find it uninteresting, cliché, trite, or unrealistic
I would probably not be writing about the world and setting of the story because I didn’t really find that the setting has not really have a impact of the novel. For sure the secondary characters could be one of my option of my assignment, because compare the previous one, this topic has been a impact on the novel means there is a lot of things that we could say about it. The third topics is also interesting, Lionel as the main character,